Top 5 things to do this weekend in Sussex (18-20th July)
We like to keep you posted with the best of the best when it comes to Weekend shenanigans so get your shades on and check out one of these events!
- Shakedown Festival- Saturday 19th July 2014 at Waterhall Park. Starting at Midday and running until 11pm this is an incredible Dance Music festival that cannot be missed! For more information from Brighton Visitor about this event click here.
- Doggy Pride– Sunday 20th July 2014 at Hove Rugby Club. In the build up to Brighton’s world famous Pride (August 2nd) the people of Brighton are taking time out to celebrate the most fabulous and beautiful of Canines. Working together the Coastway Veterinary Group and The Dogs Trust have put together this wonderful day filled with Doggy fashion shows, retail stalls and somewhere to have a drink and refreshments. You’d be barking mad not to go!
- The grand opening of Brighton’s Open Market– 19th July 2014. 2 Entrances, the first is located on Marshalls Row, just off London Road; the other is on Ditchling Road, just across from The Level. You will find 45 new stalls all selling fresh produce, crafts, furniture and clothing, as well as local performers and face painting. Free tasters will be available so be sure to pop down to support this fantastic addition to the Brighton community.
- Bexhill’s Roaring 20’s- 19th July at Bexhill’s Seafront. This incredible day out, inspired by the 20’s, will be running from 10am- 6pm. You can expect to see air shows, vintage cars, Charleston dancers, Big Bands,stunt men and so much more! This will be a fabulous family day out and a chance to be part of something really special.
- Drop the Biscuit Sound System- at Persia in Worthing. Stating at 8pm and finishing at 1am, you can expect a bar vibe which turns into a clubbing haven around the stroke of 11 at this Moroccan inspired venue. If you want music that’s a bit different to all the chart music then this is the night for you!