|May 12, 2011||to||May 29, 2011|
As part of this year’s Brighton Fringe Festival, Thistle Brighton is offering diners an evening of great food and classic British comedy as Faulty Towers The Dining Experience takes over its restaurant throughout May.
Based on the classic British TV sitcom ‘Fawlty Towers’, ‘Basil,’ ‘Sybil’ and ‘Manuel’ are set to bring organised chaos to the hotel’s Promenade Restaurant as the Interactive Theatre Australia revives these iconic characters, entertaining diners while they enjoy a great meal out.
Though Manuel’s waitering skills may leave much to be desired, diners will be treated to a high-quality three course meal as they enjoy two hours of comedy entertainment featuring the best-loved lines from the original series.
With daily dinner performances and lunchtime shows over the weekend, there are plenty of opportunities to take advantage of the popular Faulty Towers The Dining Experience. Tickets start from just £38 per person.
For more information on Thistle Brighton’s Faulty Towers Experience visit www.thistle.com or to book call 01273 763244.
Terms and Conditions:
· Offer valid from 7th – 29th May, 2011
· Dinner performances daily (except Mondays) sitting at 8pm for an 8.30pm show
· Lunchtime performances on Saturdays and Sundays only sitting at 1pm for a 1.30pm show
· Lunch tickets are £38 per person, including a three course meal and two-hour show
· Dinner tickets are £43 per person, including a three course meal and two-hour show
· Tickets are subject to availability